Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Your uplifting Friday moment (not)

The Discerning Brute posted a video by Steve Cutts today and I just had to share it as well. It's clever (and not that long) and funny in a tragic kind of way. I don't think it needs much additional commentary, but regardless of if you think humanity is here for a reason or not, the pretty much wanton destruction of everything and everyone around us needs to be questioned.






Also, sometime this weekend I'll be doing a post on my favorite vegan cookbooks. So stay tuned for that!

4 comments:

  1. I love this video, especially the aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cripes this was depressingly real. Those poor snakes having to go through the whole thing!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any way we can get the aliens to show up today?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, there was something on HuffPo about aliens yesterday.

      Delete

HallÄ! Please leave a comment and let's get a conversation started!