Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Card Roundup

You can deny it if you want, but it's that time! The time to order your holiday cards! I always try order cards from small presses because the quality of the paper is just so much better than what you'd get at the store. I'd like to think that people notice when they open their cards (especially since they cost so much more than mass produced drugstore cards!), but who knows. I'm sure people just open them and stick them in a pile somewhere (heathens!). I for one appreciate every card and then careful tape them up on my window frame.

Either way, writing holiday cards is very much a part of the holiday experience for me, so it's worth a few more dollars to feel like I'm sending people something nice. Plus, it's good to support small businesses during the holidays!

 These are some of my favorite cards this season.
letterpress holiday

6 comments:

  1. I love the paper cut out from Red Cap Cards!
    Since I've moved I may actually be writing some this year, and I'm looking forward to it. :)
    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should! I'm actually looking forward to moving again so I get to buy some nice new address announcement cards and send them out.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love gnomes so much! I got some of their other gnome cards in a previous year and they were awesome.

      Delete
  3. I actually think people are appreciating cards more and more now that they get fewer and fewer of them. Know I am . . . and the santa cat on skis rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They better. Otherwise I'll just put postage on a lump of coal instead.

      Delete

HallÄ! Please leave a comment and let's get a conversation started!