Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Favorite Vegan Bags - November

Vegan Handbags


1.  deux lux: Gramercy Messenger, $155
2. Cornelia Guest: Mixed Weave Remi, $239
3. ASOS Metal Tip Satchel, $49
4. deux lux: Anais turn lock satchel, $130  
5. Modcloth: Test Prep Satchel, $65

I love that seeing that there are more vegan handbags out there that don't look cheap or incredibly granola. Especially companies that are all vegan, like deux lux and Cornelia Guest. I have yet to own a Cornelia Guest just due to the hefty price tag, but I'd love to buy one someday to see how how the quality compares to some of the other bags on the market.

Also, I actually ordered the Gramercy Messenger when it was on sale on Gilt the other day, so I'll definitely post about it when I get it. I had pinned it to my Pinterest account weeks before, so I was thrilled when I saw it on sale! Like everyone else on the internet, I'm definitely a sucker for a good satchel bag!



2 comments:

  1. Femman var ju helt fantastisk! // sanningsenligt.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visst är den snygg! Och någolunda rimligt pris också! Kan man beställa från Modcloth i Sverige?

      Delete

Hallå! Please leave a comment and let's get a conversation started!